Belfast Cabs Good to Go
The safety of customers and drivers is paramount.
- Cleanliness of our taxis is a priority during this time meaning the drivers have been briefed to regularly disinfect their vehicle’s interior with dettol which will kill this on contact..
- We would recommend all customers where possible to use the Belfast Cabs App for bookings. The App can be downloaded from the App Store and once downloaded this is the quickest and easiest way to book your taxi without the need to contact us by phone Fast & convenient for you.
- Pay by card if you can- using the app to pay most drivers have in car payment card readers you can also pay the driver.
- When there are 1 to 3 passengers, we would recommend that they sit in the back of the taxi. We don’t have a maximum passengers per vehicle policy. If you have more than three passengers as long as they are from the same house and live there we will take a higher number of passengers.
- All our taxis are London style with a protection between driver & client or they have a 2 metre distance from the driver in the newer style taxi multi-seater.
During this time we will continue to monitor the Public Health Agency advice closely and endeavour to make necessary changes to help protect our passengers and the drivers. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact our management team on 07923233558 or via our email address.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.